★ 1 night twin share stay at Alex Perry Hotel & Apartments in a One Bedroom Executive (Queen bed) including 1 x car park & Wi-Fi
★ Approx 1.5 hours Mirimar Cruise
★ Brisbane Powerhouse backstage tour with complimentary cocktail on board and a welcome drink and appetizer
★ The Tivoli Premium Dinner and Show Experience with Prosecco on arrival, 2 course meal (starter and main) & full show experience
★ City Winery Brisbane Wine and Food Pairing Experience
★ Charter coach trnsfer on day one
- Relax and unwind during the cruise on the Brisbane River, and experience Brisbane’s beautiful cityscape as you make your way to Brisbane Powerhouse.
- Enjoy an exciting backstage tour at Brisbane Powerhouse that is not usually seen by the general public, stop and chill in an exclusive space enjoying a drink and appetizers while overlooking the river.
- Visit The Tivoli for an incredible dinner and show experience with world-class performers.
- The Tivoli show highlight: see below price and schedule.
- Visit City Winery Brisbane for Wine and Food Pairing Experience set over a long lunch with paired wines and hosted in a fun, yet informative environment.
- Stay where couture lifestyle meets playful, intelligent style at Alex Perry Hotel & Apartments.
3pm: Check in Alex Perry Hotel & Apartments (959 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley)
4pm: On board charter coach to Cultural Centre Pontoon
4:30pm: On board Mirimar Cruises to cruise along the river to watch the beautiful cityscape, then visit Brisbane Powerhouse for an exciting backstage tour.
6pm: Charter coach transfer from Brisbane Powerhouse to The Tivoli.
6.30pm: Arrive at The Tivoli for dinner and show.
10pm: Depart from The Tivoli by coach to hotel (subject to show finish time)
11am: Check out Alex Perry Hotel & Apartments, walk to City Winery Brisbane (11 Wandoo Street, Fortitude Valley).
12pm: City Winery Wine and Food Pairing Experience.
2pm: Itinerary concludes
The Tivoli - Show details
5 Dec - LE COUP
Wild showmanship meets Neo-Vaudeville when the daring competitors of LE COUP present their skills: hand-to-hand acrobatics, trapeze, sling, hair hanging, and juggling (with bowling balls). Featuring a ferocious live soundtrack by the bluegrass band Father Grant and The Blunt Objects and singer Mary Murderess, the artists fire each other up to the highest level of entertainment. LE COUP is a tribute to old funfairs, the travelling folk, the showmen and women who had to earn the favour of the audience in order to survive.
11 or 19 Dec - BITE CLUB
Children & Extra Guests
Extra guests allowed at additional charge
Pricing correct at time of publication, subject to availability at time of booking. Bookings require a minimum of 7 days notice. Maximum of 2 people in a One Bedroom Executive (1 x Queen bed). Guests must be 18 years or over to reserve a hotel room. Minors (all guests under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult within the hotel. Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check into the hotel, no exceptions will be made. All guests must provide a credit card for pre-authorisation and government issued ID upon arrival at Alex Perry Hotel & Apartments. Hotel incidentals to be settled by guest on check out. Alex Perry Hotel & Apartments is 100% smoke free. Penalties apply. Guests are welcome to request to extend their stay, subject to availability. Charges apply. Additional drinks are available to purchase at The Tivoli and City Winery Brisbane. All venues are strictly following Covid-19 restrictions, please follow staff instruction upon arrival. For full terms and conditions please visit https://www.discoverqueensland.com.au/terms-conditions/